About Me

About Me
My name is Mrs. Rioux and I’m excited to be your kindergarten teacher! I love children & teaching & I especially love teaching kindergarten! I live with my husband, Rick & we have three children, Cody, 25, Brady, 22 & Cassidy, 18 and an 11 month old puppy, Sanibel. We love to hike, swim, paddle-board, play games, read and go on trips together! I'm looking forward to starting new adventures with you in kindergarten!

Monday, September 9, 2019

A Successful Second Day!

We had another great day! We practiced our routines, made our team contract, read books together, wrote our first class book, What We Do In Kindergarten (it will be traveling home to each of you soon:) and had our first full Choice Time!

 Enjoying our book time!


 We loved CHOICE TIME and exploring all of the fun materials in our classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment