About Me

About Me
My name is Mrs. Rioux and I’m excited to be your kindergarten teacher! I love children & teaching & I especially love teaching kindergarten! I live with my husband, Rick & we have three children, Cody, 25, Brady, 22 & Cassidy, 18 and an 11 month old puppy, Sanibel. We love to hike, swim, paddle-board, play games, read and go on trips together! I'm looking forward to starting new adventures with you in kindergarten!

Friday, December 20, 2019

Our Final Day Of December!

Our special day started off with sharing the spectacular cards for St. Andre's, followed by decorating our cinnamon people and having the BEST craft party EVER! A BIG thank-you to our rockstar volunteers!
Marbled Globe Ornaments!
Jingle Bell Candy Canes!
Snowman Holiday Cards! 
 Crystal Snowflakes!




No comments:

Post a Comment